Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baneslayer wont go down.

I work in jewerly and since 2003 the market value of gold has more than tripled. And every couple months my boss would claim that this is it and it will finally stablize. Ive recently been saying the same with Baneslayer Angel, who is now slowly approaching 60 a piece. With worldwake slowly being spoiled I'm seeing the error of my ways and begin to cringe knowing that I wont be able to play anything competitively white for the next 2 years, assuming they reprint her.

I present exhibit A

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100651&d=1264334829

Loam Lion
W
1/1

If you control a forest Loam Lion gets +1/+2

Its a white kird ape. Naya and GW in standard, zoo and GW in extended both have room for the kitty.

Exhibit B

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100369&stc=1&d=1263877290

Hada Freeblade
W
0/1

Whenever Hada Freeblade or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Hada Freeblade.

White weenie decks are already running Kazandu blademaster, I use to joke about how great it would be to run more than 4 muscle slivers in a deck and now I get to =D.

So now Im tempted to jump on the first one I find in the low 40 dollar range. With ebay being flooded with world wake pre sales I don't see this happening yet, the best time to strike will be more or less the week of the pre release where most will be more focus'd on man lands, bad Ally cards, and Jace's that will be horded in hopes to trade for playable Jund rares.

No comments:

Post a Comment